Friday, December 28, 2012
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
I signed up for Z's Holiday Challenge and I would really really really like to be to onederland but the end of this one - 2/13/13. I just can't get my shit together.... I need to work out.... I have to work out..... I cannot drag myself to the gym!! I am so tired at the end of the day I just have zero energy! I need to eat better but I cannot keep the junk out of my mouth.
If I have more than one area of stress I cannot seem to do anything........ Holidays - bah humbug!
Todays weigh-in 221.2
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
I did a mud/obstacle run a few weeks ago. I was really really scared and intimidated by it! In the end, I had a lot of fun and challenged myself both physically and mentally (fear of heights, tight spaces)! Sure I walked a lot of it, skipped a few of the obstacles (the under ground tunnel you had to crawl through - could not handle the claustrophobia), and it took me an hour and 36 minutes but I FINISHED!!!! The lesson is don't assume you can't do something - It is often easier than you think!
They emailed pics today - here is the link (I couldn't copy the pictures) !!! I look huge and mud soaked clothes are NOT flattering! BUT I finished!!!! Here is the proof :)
PS - do not wear stretchy yoga pants for this type of thing!! They get muddy and HEAVY!!!
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Friday, October 19, 2012
A couple of pictures :) Here is a defense one of Mya!! Gotta love having a photographer soccer mom on our team!
I keep thinking that if I wear a scarf maybe fall weather will show up???? - SIGH -
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Friday, September 21, 2012
Now for some randomness!
I am wearing happy shoes today - sorry for some reason, the picture would not copy, just the link!
I LOVE Birchbox! It is a monthly sample box of make-up, skin care, hair stuff, nail polish! My Sept box came yesterday! Love trying new stuff! It is $10.00 prezzy to myself every month. You all should check it out :) Also, a shamless plug cause I get points if you join.... Seriously, it is wonderful though!!
I think next week, I am going to start going through my closet and varying my outfits. I think that putting more effort in will perk me up.... I mean, I put make-up on, dress ok, etc. but I tend to stick with the normal black pants and a cardigan. I will post pics, we shall see how it goes :)
Have a great weekend!!!
PS very jealous of all those going to Chicago - hopefully next year :)
Thursday, September 20, 2012
2. Marcus (the boxer), my fur baby has a very swollen ear flap. Upon googling, I think he has a hematoma that can be cause by excessive ear scratching flapping..... He has bad allergies and even though he takes allergy meds, he is always itching his ears.... Poor guy!! Also pretty sure that the cure for the swelling situation is surgery..... $$$$ :(
3. Husbands car battery died this morning....
4. I am beyond irritated with my husband lately for numerous reasons. Mostly because I feel that I put is way more effort in everything then he does.
5. Been training new people at work. This always sucks when they come in with the feeling they are more experienced than you.
6. I have been gaining and losing the same four pounds for what seems like an eternity.
7. I would like to scream and throw things but that would be a bit dramatic!
8. YUP - I said this was a rant :)
9. I am finally to the point where I think I enjoy exercise!!!
10. Have a lovely day!
Thursday, September 6, 2012
2.A fellow AZ blogger is leading the BOOBs Challenge over all! She is kicking major azz!!! Nice job Jen!
3.Another AZ bloggers meet-up this weekend! I am excited!
4.I got a teatnus booster yesterday... My arm hurts like a motha!
5.I heard this on the radio yesterday.... DISTURBING!
6.I wanna go home! I am over today!
7.In case no one has noticed, I am a huge overuser of punctuations "!!!!" ":)" and so on. Sorry if it is annoying! :) haha
8.The weekend can't come soon enough!
9.I think that is it!
10. Happy Friday Eve!
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
I spent a lot of time obsessing about my chub in the group picture (next time I will not be sitting in the front :)..... Then I found a before picture - Ill take the current chub.
I worked out 5 of 7 days.
I ate under 1500 cals - every day.
I drank a crap ton of water.
I watched my sodium.
I am confused.... I am really upset.
I am going to focus on....
*My energy level is a lot higher
*My mood is better and more stable
*I am sleeping better
*My work clothes are fitting better (another reason I thought for sure there was a good loss)
*3 people at work have asked if I lost more weight
Have a great one ladies :)
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
I have been to the gym 5 times since last boobs weigh-in. I am really really hoping the scales reflects my efforts. I have avoided it all week - not even a peek!
I am hear to tell you (mostly tell myself) that you have to workout to be successful - I know that all of you do. I did not workout for a year after surgery and it was a really big shock to find out that I couldn't even do the workouts that I could do at 267lbs!! Heres to moving forward!
Thursday, August 16, 2012
2.I am sick of the heat/humidity.... this summer has seemed extra bad to me. I have lived here all my life and have not been this effect by it.
3. I am having a staycation this weekend with one of my besties. I am excited. I hope it doesn't rain on Saturday..... Any other day is fine.
4. I am getting a fill on the 23rd - I need it big time!
5. There needs to be a way to ingest lots of water and not have to pee every five minutes!!
6. Having a 10.5 year old girl is emotionally exhausting - she is super emotional about everything!!! I love her more than anything in this world and I am terrified for the teenage years!
7. I decided to take a leave of absence from my masters program. I think I need a break and I am having too much trouble trying to balance everything. Right now I need to focus on family and weight loss.
8. Group exercise is proving to be the best workout for me. No matter how much I don't want to go, I my pride wont let me quit.
9. I'm cold..... in case I forgot to mention that.... FREEZING is a better word actually.
10. Common weekend!
HAPPY FRIDAY EVE!!
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
|Calories 290||Calories from Fat 110|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||22%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20%|
Monday, August 13, 2012
Thursday, August 2, 2012
1. I need to change my profile to say that I am 31 instead of 30... I don't want to.....
2. Mya is at a sleep over. I miss her. The old she gets the less she misses mommy :(
3. Meeting some az bandsters in person in a few weeks - quite exciting.
4. Made it to the gym two days in a row... Let's hope I stick to it.
5. I am addicted to the Olympics!!!!
6. I have insomnia.....
7. I'm happy tomorrow is Friday. I am over this week.
8. As of Monday I will be the parent of a 5th grader... Weird.
9. I have way to much to do at work tomorrow and I am dreading it... Probably has something to do with me not being able to sleep.
10. Loving the Boobs challenge and all the support and constant reminders to keep plugging along.
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Sunday, July 22, 2012
Friday, July 20, 2012
Thursday, July 19, 2012
My weigh-in........ 220.6 HOLY S***!!!! Time to buck up and turn it around! NO EXCUSES!
My challenge goal is 199 - lofty but in reach i think. Prize - iPhone!!
Lets do this!
Friday, July 13, 2012
Saturday, June 30, 2012
Monday, June 18, 2012
Monday, June 4, 2012
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Sunday, May 13, 2012
Saturday, May 12, 2012
Friday, May 11, 2012
1. Are you a “wake up on the first beep of the alarm clock” or a “hit the snooze button 50 times before you get up” kind of person? Is your alarm clock set to the right time?
I hit snooze every 5 minutes for about 30 minutes. I am not a good sleeper so I hate getting out of bed in the morning.
2. Do you decorate for any holidays other than Christmas?
Usually just Christmas – unless we were to have a party for the holiday at our house, then I will.
3. Would you consider yourself a spontaneous fly by the seat of your pants kind of person or a massive OCD controlling planner kind of person or someone in between?
OCD for sure – I cannot handle not knowing!!
4. Tell me some of your MUST have hair products that you use consistently….you know - share your “hair routine”.
Pureology shampoo and conditioner – expensive but they last forever. Great for helping color last! I usually let my hair air dry for a curly/wavy look – lions main. Sometimes I will go straight on the weekends but I have a crap ton of hair so it takes foreva!
5. Repeat question: How was your week and what are your upcoming weekend plans?
Week was up and down! Work still sucks! I started working out and that is improving my mood. Got a fill yest so I am hoping that will help with hunger. Jen is redoing my Blog and I am super stoked!! As for the weekend, soccer tomorrow and then Sunday is Mom’s day and my hubby’s bday so I am sure that will be fun. Really hoping to see Avengers – I love me some super hero movies!
Friday, May 4, 2012
1. Do you have any Mother’s Day traditions?
Not really – just cards and such.
2. Do you take a daily vitamin? Why or why not?
Yes, multi, fish oil, b12, and calcium.
3. Do you wear perfume every day? If yes, what kind?
Yes, Philosophy – Amazing Grace… it is pretty mild and clean… Don’t really like overwhelming scents
4. When you walk or run or work out outside – what do you take with you?
Phone, iPod (also working on the iPhone Cat :) ) sometimes water.
5. Repeat question. Summarize your week.
Shitish - no need to rehash the details ;)