Friday, May 11, 2012

BYOC!


It’s Friday fun day! That means it’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy - brought to us by Draz!!! We answer a few questions to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy to your own blog if you so desire and have fun!


1. Are you a “wake up on the first beep of the alarm clock” or a “hit the snooze button 50 times before you get up” kind of person? Is your alarm clock set to the right time?

I hit snooze every 5 minutes for about 30 minutes.  I am not a good sleeper so I hate getting out of bed in the morning.

2. Do you decorate for any holidays other than Christmas?

Usually just Christmas – unless we were to have a party for the holiday at our house, then I will.

3. Would you consider yourself a spontaneous fly by the seat of your pants kind of person or a massive OCD controlling planner kind of person or someone in between?

OCD for sure – I cannot handle not knowing!!

4. Tell me some of your MUST have hair products that you use consistently….you know - share your “hair routine”.

Pureology shampoo and conditioner – expensive but they last forever.  Great for helping color last! I usually let my hair air dry for a curly/wavy look – lions main.  Sometimes I will go straight on the weekends but I have a crap ton of hair so it takes foreva!

5. Repeat question: How was your week and what are your upcoming weekend plans?

Week was up and down!  Work still sucks!  I started working out and that is improving my mood. Got a fill yest so I am hoping that will help with hunger.  Jen is redoing my Blog and I am super stoked!!  As for the weekend, soccer tomorrow and then Sunday is Mom’s day and my hubby’s bday so I am sure that will be fun.  Really hoping to see Avengers – I love me some super hero movies!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the blog re-do. I've been wanting to spruce up mine as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your re-do will be great! I love #1!

    ReplyDelete