Thursday, August 25, 2011

Liver Function......?

Anyone have issues with live function post-surgery?

I had a Dr. appt this morning to discuss blood work and apparently my liver enzymes are pretty high..... I had an ultrasound last year for another matter and they said my liver was enlarged but it was okay because the enzymes were normal...... but loose weight, etc.  At surgery, the doc said my liver looked fine so they didn't do a biopsy.  But now 29lbs down my liver is being screwy... WTHeck??  Anyway, have to go back in two weeks for more blood work to see if they went down so we'll see.  Just wondering if anyone else had a similar issue post surgery??

Have a great Friday Eve my friends!

P.S. Promise to make a more interesting/less whinny post soon :)


6 comments:

  1. I'm so to hear that... I haven't had any issues that I know of but I am definitely gonna make sure they check. I saw you are a new follower of mine and came to follow you back. You are doing great so far and I look forward to reading more about your journey. *Maria*~DiZneDiVa from "This one time at BAND Camp..."-1 vs 300.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't, but I hope they figure out yours soon and get you all fixed up! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know they did a liver biopsy on me during surgery and I'm pretty sure it came back fine. Guess they would have told me if it hadn't. Hope they figure it out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never had any issues with my liver. I hope they figures your out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't had any liver problems. I hope they get it sorted out quick for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No liver issues here. I hope they figure it out soon.

    ReplyDelete