Friday, August 12, 2011

BYOC!


BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy – 5 questions you can copy and paste to your own blog if you so desire – in an effort to get to know your fellow bloggers better and to give your blog brain a break!

Enjoy!

1. I have to do some MAJOR cleaning tonight…which is prompting me to ask…what is the absolute worst thing you hate to clean or cleaning chore you hate the most? (vacuuming, dusting, laundry, toilets, floors, etc.)

I really hate dishes…..  But while we are on the topic of cleaning, my hubs and I have an agreement that he does the outside and I do the inside BUT we pay a landscaper and a pool guy….. seem fair – think not!!

2. Brown or Black? Fly or Drive? Hot dog or Burger? Gold or Silver?

Black – don’t really wear brown ever

Drive – I am scared of flying but will if I have to….

Burgers for sure!

Silver but gold tones are beginning to grow on me

3. Repeat question: I’m going to pick a person not knowing your relationship with them or even if a relationships exists – and you then try to describe that person in 5 short sentences/words.

Maternal Grandmother

Alzheimer’s/Deceased/lived in Wisconsin/permed hair/visited when I was little

4. Even if you don’t have kids, how do you feel about kids in multiple sports during their school years?  Were you in MULTIPLE sports all during school?  Forced or by choice?

I think it is a good thing.  I agree with Draz on a LOT of points.  I had horrible parents (hard to say that but true).  I never really got to do anything that I wanted to so if Mya expresses an interest in something I usually let her do it.  Right now she does soccer and ballet.  She loves them both and doesn’t want to stop either of them.  I am dreading the day when they conflict but then we will probably fill in with something that doesn’t conflict.  Her grades haven’t ever suffered so I haven’t had to address that issue. 
I also think being physically active is so important - I do not want her to have to deal with being overweight!!! 

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.

Blogland: Drazil cracks me up!!!!! I love all of you and your comments AND I have new followers! YAY!!! Thank you! Oh, and I have spent way too much time reading blogs at work  :)

Real life:  Busy busy work has been out of control. Mya started school so trying to get back to a routine after summer (that is always fun!).

3 comments:

  1. Glad I could make you smile! I'm really NUSSING special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Draz is one of my favorites. :) She's hilarious.

    I hate doing dishes too, but hubby and I also have a deal. He cooks and I clean up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by for BYOC! I think that if your daughter can handle both dance and soccer and keep up with school that;s great! My 12 year old gave up dance last year to concentrate on softball. But it was her choice and I hope she doesn't regret it.

    ReplyDelete