1. Not get on the scale until October 22, 2011. I will try and base my success on how my clothes are fitting.
2. Lose a minimum of 6 lbs.
3. Organize my work, school and home life. I feel like I am all over the place right now and I need a more functional environment.
4. Work on having a more positive attitude about life in general and myself. I need to work on not having the attitudes of others have an effect on me.
5. Work out a minimum of 3 times per week.
6. Report my progress on my blog during the week so I am honest about the workouts!
I will post my weight and updated progress pictures on October 22, 2011. I must say that saying good-bye to my evil little friend the scale is going to be hard. I have to admit that over the past couple weeks I have started weighing myself multiple times a day instead of just the Thursday weigh-in day.
See, I wrote it down – now I have to do it.
I also signed up for a 6K in December. I would like to run it..... That should be my motivation to continue the Couch to 5K.
Have a GREAT weekend all! :)