Friday, September 2, 2011



1. If you have a camera and have the time – take the contents of your purse out – and take a picture of said contents and explain them. If you don’t have time or a camera – please describe the contents of your purse.

Ok so make up bag with the essentials, mascara, liner, shadow, chap stick, etc.... G2, sunglasses, reading glasses, medicine bag w/ pepto, advil, excedrine sunscreen, cortaid, hand cream and mini first aid kit, food journal (purple), note pad, note cards, ipod, wallet, pens, highlighter, mya's sunglasses, macys coupon, check book, BC pills. 

2. Repeat question: I’m going to pick a person not knowing if you have a relationship with this person or if the person even exists and you try to describe the person in 5 words or short sentences.


• Your kindergarten teacher
I have no idea - I dont remember....

3. What’s your favorite guilty pleasure / trashy TV show you like to watch?
I dont really like too much reality tv.  My husband on the other hand is addicted to trash tv lol

4. A lot of you told me about your first day of school experiences when I posted about how my 5 year old going to kindergarten wasn’t causing me too much heartache. So now I’m officially asking – tell me about one of your first day of school experiences that sticks out in your mind the most. Who put you on the bus? Did you ride the bus? Did your parents take pics? Did they walk you into school? Drive you there? Cook you breakfast?
This one is hard cause I was home schooled until HS.....
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.
Real life is fine.... Busy busy!
Blog land - Love it!!  All you boobies sound like so much fun!!  I will have to get in on it next year :) :) Would love to meet you all in person!

2 comments: