Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year and Word for 2012!

Happy New Year to all of you!!  So many of you have made AMAZING changes and accomplishments in 2011!  I can only imagine what 2012 will bring!

My word for 2012:

move:
1.to pass from one place or position to another.
2.to advance or progress

I chose MOVE because as I have discussed many times I have issues getting exercise and I definitely need to MOVE more and that will help me tremendously with my goals.  But more that that this journey is so much about making the choice to MOVE forward with life and an new life style.  To make the decision to let go of the past and MOVE forward with a brighter and different outlook!


4 comments:

  1. Love your word! You are right it has so much meaning to it. Wishing you the best this 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one! I need to work on moving more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent choice! here's to us moving and losing in 2012! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great word! I've struggled with the exercise as well and I'm making it a top priority in 2012. We'll do it together! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete