Thursday, January 12, 2012

196 days, 28 weeks

So today, I have been banded for 28 weeks.... no special time frame.  I just wanted to see what my average loss per week is.  It is 1.63 lbs a week... a failure, no - I could be gaining!  Could I do better, for sure!

I am having a really hard time with balance.  Work, school, parenting and so on.  Exercising is always what gets cut because I am too tired and more than that, I feel guilty.  After working all day and barely spending any time with Mya it just seems so selfish to say well mom is going to the gym now....  I have to find a way to make it work.  

6 comments:

  1. I feel that guilt sometime as well. However, you would really feel guilty if your weight caused you major medical issues and Mya had to take care of you.

    I say do what needs to be done so that you can be around and healthy for Mya for many years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...no you're not. Did we not READ the info our surgeons gave us? Expect to 1-2 lbs a week. You're right in the middle of that range. Silly girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find myself seeing how everyone else is doing and feeling that I too could be doing better. I just have to remind myself that I'm doing better than I ever have and it will stay off this time. I think 1-2 is a very healthy weekly loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second what everyone else has already said.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I think that is great! I need to figure out what mine is but I'm sure it's about that! Like you said you could be gaining!

    ReplyDelete