Friday, February 10, 2012

Weigh In


Weight: 215.2 lbs

I have finally made it to the 50 lb mark!!!!  The week was great with diet, water, and exercise!!!  Shockingly (sarcasm), I did really well!!  Common sense, Elizabeth, you CAN do this!!  

Anyway, my 50lbs lost present to myself will be a tattoo.  Going off of Sandra at Think it.Do it. Live it. I am going to put “Dream it. Do it. Live it” on the inside of my left wrist.  In reality what it should say is “protein, water, move your a**” but that probably wouldn’t be quite as attractive hahaha :).  The reason I decided on this now as opposed to when I reach my goal is because I need the constant reminder that this will never be easy but you have to do it!   I also chose my wrist because I need that constant reminder.  It was a hard decision as a mom because I always tell Mya that you should never get a tattoo that you can't cover up – but I am a huge watch person so it shouldn’t be an issue.    

Happy Friday!!!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on hitting the 50 lb milestone! Can't wait to see the pictures of the tat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO 50??!!! WOW I can't wait to be there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!!! 50 lbs is some nice work, lady!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on hitting the 50 pound mark! That is a huge accomplishment! And I love the tattoo idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! I love the tat idea!
    And I freaking snorted at the “protein, water, move your a**”!!
    I need that!
    And something that says, "PUT DOWN THAT DONUT!"

    ReplyDelete