Friday, February 3, 2012

BYOC!!


It’s Friday and that means it’s time for BYOC. Bring Your Own Crazy. We answer five questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy and paste if you so desire and ENJOY!


1. Have you ever bought undies/bra/lingerie for someone else? Or has anyone ever bought them for you? How was the “experience”?

I buy my hubby’s and mya’s undies and mya’s bras…..  No one has ever purchased for me.  I would definitely be uncomfortable about that.  Plus my boobies are to big to pick up a bra anywhere normal!

2. Do you have an internal song you replay in your head that is just yours?

Not really, I usually get stuck with whatever the last thing I heard in the car before I come in to work. Today it is the Band Perry - If I Die Young

3. I heard on the news the other day that something like 80% of people think a tan person is way sexier than “not tan”. How do you feel about that? Do you tan? Fake bake? Real sun? Or do you wear SPF 150?

I love tan – I used to tan and then something change and now I burn and peel – can’t keep a tan – so depressing!  I think that tan looks great on me.

4. Do you vote in the presidential election? Do you vote based on news, family opinions or research or your gut?

I do vote because as a country we have lost lives, fought wars, etc. over this right.  I vote based on research.  I do have to agree w/Draz when I say sometimes I vote not for someone but against the other guy.

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.

Real life – I am stressed.  I just feel like things are out of control!  I can handle when one area is stressful but when it is across the board I struggle!!!! I need to organize my life! 

Blog land – gotta get back to reading.

2 comments:

  1. I hate when stress seems to overtake everything. Remember to BREATHE and take one day, one errand, one stress magnet thing at a time. :)

    ReplyDelete