Monday, February 6, 2012

Make a List Monday!!!


Robyn has started a new weekly tradition of Make a List Monday.  It will be a list of 10 things related to the category she selects.
The category for Make A List Monday is: Places you would like to visit in the world again or for the first time. It can be a Country, State, City, Park, place of interest, amusement park, or whatever you are interested in visiting.

Here is my list:
  1. Greece
  2. New York
  3. Italy
  4. Scotland
  5. Costa Rica
  6. Disney World
  7. San Diego
  8. Hawaii
  9. Jamaica
  10. Chicago

4 comments:

  1. We have a ton of similars!! Our lists both include 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 and 10!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome list....I have had one of those for as long as I have been a traveling nurse....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I forgot Hawaii on my list!

    ReplyDelete