Friday, December 2, 2011

BYOC


It’s Friday so it’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy! We answer a few questions in order to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break! Copy to your own blog if you wish and ENJOY!


Let’s do a little themed version of where you live and why!

1. Describe the structure you live in. (apartment, condo, house, mansion, cardboard box?)

I live in a 1 story approx 1900 sq. ft house – it has 3 bed rooms and a den.  Open living area.

2. Describe the city you live in. (population, main attractions)

I live in Goodyear – it is a suburb of Phoenix I guess.  Out here everything flows into one gigantic city.  You have anything and everything.

3. Why do you live in the town you live in? (job, to get away from a different town, family, schools?)

We live here because both my family and my husband’s family are here.  I was born and raised here. Now that Mya is almost 10, she is pretty rooted here as well.  I would love to move somewhere with actual seasons.  I really want change but at the same time it scares me.

4. What’s the view like from your backyard?

Pool, desert landscaping and a block fence.

5. Repeat question: How has your week been in blogland and in real life?

I am pretty stressed in real life.  Per usual, I hate my job.  It is not even that I hate the job it is that my boss has no morals or conscience.  I am not like that and I have a really hard time being around those who lack any sort of respect for others.  My daughter has been pretty sick and she went to the allergist/ENT yesterday.  They are sending her for a CT on Monday for her sinuses because they believe that she has a chronic infection.  If she does, they will do a 28 day course of antibiotics.  :(  Other than that, just getting ready for Christmas. 

I am so behind on reading blogs!!  And commenting, I am sorry!!! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your daughter! And your job. BUt dude - how did you put that computer and phone symbol up there?? LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry that you hate your job :( Hoping all goes well with your daughter, sorry to hear she hasn't been feeling well. I grew up with horrible allergies and can really relate, it sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully your daughter will feel better soon.

    I would love to get out of Phoenix! I spent a brief 2 year stint in Ohio but that was TOO MUCH weather! LOL. I'd like to move back to the southeast but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete